My Skills


Hello, welcome back. Thursday, march 16 ᵗʰ  2017, finally we meet again here. In this occasion I will tell you about my skill, all about it.
When I was child, became an architectural is my big dream. I loved art. Painting and drawing is one of my hobbies. In primary school, arts subject are subject that I will always wait every week. Yup, that just because I was liked it so much in that times. But, at the moment I do not seriously doing my hobby, and made me not so good at it. Time keep running, until I was in university, I’m starting to like making something that I have described on paper into a real form in 3D. Many stuff that I’ve made at that time, sometimes I can get some money from it. But, once again I felt like a failure, there is no progress, simply because there is no seriousness to do. In college, I had limited time to do my hobbies, the tight schedule of lectures, and many activities of the organization that I do, is a good reason for me.
By the way, do arts is not the only one skill that I can do. The other things I can do is exercise, I really liked the exercise. Football and futsal are sports that I often do. Unlike before, there are the thing that still had time for me to do every week, although just for fun.
In fact, quite a lot of skills that I can do. Not just one, but there are two or even three. But we can concluded that some skill can’t be developed if we are not serious to do. A person's skills might have come from a hobby, a hobby which often to do. People can perform a skill because people are accustomed to doing that skill, which probably started from a hobby. So, do not give up on any difficult situation if we want to develop the skills that we have. Keep spirit, and see you next time.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Latepost II : My Future Business